All poisonous snakes have a pair of long canines on the upper jaw of their mouth. When a snake bites, it goes away rapidly, so there is no time to identify if it is poisonous or not. A sign that we must take into consideration is the holes opened by the hollow canines of the snake and also if, after 5 to 10 minutes, a painful swallowing and discoloration around the bite area appears. In any case, we must immediately ask for the help of a physician.
To protect a place from serpents’ invasion, we create protection zones around that place by use of a special suitable and safe product in the form of granules.